Hi, I’m Mabel ?
I am a UX researcher and product manager.
I have a deep interest in human-centred design thinking and businesses that create better opportunities and outcomes for people. I’ve worked across multiple industries and cross-functional teams ranging from education software to B2C and B2B enterprise products. I value meaningful services and creating positive outcomes within communities.
My professional journey has taken me from working as a product manager for VLT Labs and Supahands to working on my own project at Sequence. I had a pivotal experience at Hyper Island where I studied for my Masters and it has since shaped the way I view teamwork, self-development and creativity in work.
- Mar 2018 – 2019 | Co-founder – UX Research and Product at Sequence
- Sep 2016 – Jan 2018 | Product Manager and UX Research at Supahands
- May 2015 – Sep 2016 | Product Manager at VLT Labs
- 2014 – 2015 | Masters of Digital Media Management at Hyper Island, Digital Creative Business School
- 2010-2013 | Bachelors of Digital Media Management, Teesside University (1st Class Honours)